Our mission is to deliver a level of dentistry that you can rely on, backed by over 35 years of experience, and complemented by a warm customer care and comfort - all at in-network pricing.
1. Whitening For Life – Today’s patients demand whiter teeth. This is why teeth whitening is currently the most requested cosmetic dental procedure in the United States. At Group Health Dental, we want to help you get the bright, beautiful smile you have always wanted using the latest dental technology. Our whitening trays are self-formed thus eliminating the need for gooey impressions. We use HD whitening products because they provide the perfect balance of whitening strength without causing very much tooth sensitivity. To help you achieve your goal of whiter teeth, we will give you FREE whitening gel when you come in for your regularly scheduled dental cleanings. If you stay consistent with your prescribed cleaning schedule, we will continue to give you free whitening gel, for life.
2. We Accept Most Insurances – Our office accepts almost all dental insurance plans including HMO, DMO and Union Plans. We are happy to file dental insurance claims on your behalf and will work with you to help you maximize your dental insurance coverage.
3. Same Day Dental Care – At Group Health Dental, we strive to make the process of getting dental care as easy and convenient for our patients as possible. That is why we offer same-day appointments whenever possible. With same day dental care you can have your dental work done the same day you call so you can get back to your busy schedule.
4. Over 35 Years of Experience – Our dentists have a vast number of combined years of experience to provide personalized and convenient dentistry to the residents of New York in a warm and inviting environment while focusing on patient care.
5. Family Block Appointments – Making sure that your family members get all the dental care that they need can be challenging these days, especially if you are managing schedules for multiple children. To help with this problem, Group Health Dental offers family block appointments. This enables us to see all of the members of your family at one time or back-to-back.
6. Emergencies Seen Promptly – At Group Health Dental, we understand that you do not have time to wait for an appointment when dental emergencies such as severe toothaches or chipped teeth occur. That is why all of the doctors from Group Health Dental reserve openings in our schedules every business day so we have time to handle dental emergencies. If you experience a dental emergency, we will make every effort to relieve your pain and/or fix the problem the same day you come in.
7. Short Term Ortho – We provide orthodontic care and are a Premier Invisalign Provider to help patients achieve straighter teeth and a more beautiful and functional smile.
8. One Stop Dental Care - At Group Health Dental, we do EVERYTHING under one roof. What does that mean for you? Convenient and comprehensive dental care. Our clinical skills are backed by over 35 years of experience, in addition to the support of our in-house specialists. You can trust that you've made the right decision about your dental care, and be confident that you've called the right place. We’ll be back on the line to talk with you in just a moment.
Contact Group Health Dental today to schedule your appointment.