General Office Information
230 W 41st St, Second Floor
New York, NY 10036
Monday - Friday - 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- What can I expect on my first visit?
- Your initial appointment will be an exam, your needed x-rays, and a basic cleaning. We like to be thorough on your first visit and therefore it may take up to one and a half hours to complete, so please plan accordingly. If you have periodontal disease or need additional treatment there is often the option to complete the necessary treatment the same day. However, some days are busier than others in which case you will be rescheduled to come back as soon as possible. We also offer a complimentary benefits check if you file with insurance so you are aware of all your benefits!
- How much does treatment cost?
- It’s very difficult to give a quote for treatment because each instance is very specific to the individual patient.
- If you need an exact amount, for general treatment we have 2 options:
- If you’re due for a cleaning or have several issues that you’d like addressed so we can prioritize for you, we recommend our $99 new patient special. It includes a comprehensive exam, a full mouth X-ray and a cleaning.
- If you want to focus on one specific issue and you aren’t interested in a cleaning, we can charge the $99 but that money will be credited toward your treatment.For cosmetic treatments (veneers, implants, six month braces, whitening, etc.)- We offer a complimentary cosmetic consultation, so we can see your specific variables and give you a more exact estimate of the cost.
- Do you accept insurance?
- Yes! And we even offer a complimentary benefits check on your first visit!
- How does payment plans work?
- Depending on the treatment recommended, your payments would be broken down into an even schedule of payments. The first payment of 25% is due on the day you schedule your treatment. We do not finance extractions, and initial appointments consisting of exam, x-rays, and a cleaning.
- What is Whitening for Life?
- Whitening for life is a program to keep your teeth white as well as healthy. As long as you come every 6 months for your cleaning, you will receive free whitening gel for life.
- What if I have an emergency?
- If you have an emergency, call the office at (212) 398-9690 to schedule an appointment right away. If it is before 9 am, after 5pm, or on the weekend please submit an appointment request form found on the homepage of our website and someone will call you as soon as possible to schedule your appointment.
- What is the difference between routine cleanings & deep cleanings?
- Routine cleanings are recommended every 6 months for everyone to maintain teeth health and promote longevity of the teeth.
- Deep Cleaning or scaling and root planning is preformed to treat periodontal disease. We can tell if this is occurring by having routine x-rays taken and by measuring your gum pockets. This is where any pockets that are 4mm or greater with bleeding are a risk for the disease. There is a bacteria in the mouth that gets into the gum pocket and starts to eat on the bone causing bone loss to occur. This bacteria can not only cause enough bone loss to make the teeth mobile or cause loss of teeth but it can also get into the blood stream and cause other health concerns such as heart disease, stroke or respiratory problems. We treat this infection with the deep cleaning by using a topical anesthetic to make you comfortable and clean down below the gums along the root structure of the teeth making sure it’s free of any calculus and also cleaning out the infection. After the therapy you will be given instructions for home care and brought back for a follow up in 6 weeks. This will start you off for your routine maintenance cleanings to keep you in a healthy state.