First and foremost, we recommend using your toothpaste to brush your teeth, two times a day for two minutes. However, you may not be aware of some other handy ways toothpaste can be used in your home.
- #1 Polish Your Silver Jewelry:
- Simply squirt some toothpaste on an old toothbrush and brush with circular movements to make your silver jewelry sparkle!
- #2 Repair a CD or DVD Scratch:
- A cheap way to fix a CD that skips from scratches. Gently rub toothpaste on the disk with your fingers. Next run it under warm water and continue rubbing. Wipe it dry with a soft cloth and enjoy a scratch-free CD.
- #3 Fill Wall Holes:
- It is not uncommon to have natural cracks and small nail holes in your walls. Next time you see one, fill it with some toothpaste and smooth it down with a spatula. Of course you will want to make sure your toothpaste color matches your wall color or paint over it.
- #4 Clean your iron:
- Do you have stubborn residue on your iron blade? Apply toothpaste to reveal a like-new iron again. Make sure to rinse off the toothpaste with a damp sponge afterwards.
- #5 Pimple Treatment:
- Many find that toothpaste is an effective and cheap way to get rid of acne. Simply dab some toothpaste on your pimple before bed and the paste will cause it to dry out and disappear.
Toothpaste does wonders for tackling stains and harmful bacteria in your mouth, but it comes in handy around the house too. Remember these toothpaste tricks the next time you want to save some money polishing your silver or fighting acne!
Posted on behalf of Group Health Dental
230 W 41st St, Second Floor
New York, NY 10036
Phone: (212) 398-9690